[Wien] Running Wien2k on a MacPro OS 10.7.3 - setrlimit(): Invalid argument

Aaron Sutton asutton at physics.utoronto.ca
Fri Apr 13 19:42:44 CEST 2012

Hi,
Thanks for the response. I found
http://zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/pipermail/wien/2011-July/015120.html
in the mailing list archive which describes patching the W2kutils.c &
W2kutils.h files in lapw0,1,2, though this is not mac specific. I did
this and recompiled but still get the setrlimit():invalid argument
error. Is it possible that I'm using an outdated version? I would have
downloaded it sometime in November 2011.

Aaron Sutton
Ph.D. Candidate | University of Toronto
Office: McLennan MP090 | Phone: +1 416 946 3639
Email: asutton at physics.utoronto.ca