[Wien] How to read Electron density Plot ?

qwef fwefwe wonder25w at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 20 04:06:35 CEST 2012

Respected All Wien2k users

Its My First email to group .

I have obtained electron density Plot in 110 and 100 Plane . My compound  contains 3 atoms Copper(Z=29) ,  Alluminium (Z=13) and Oxygen (Z=8).
The total no of atoms in my cell are 14 cosisting of 8 oxygen, 4
Aluminium and 2 Copper atoms .

My question is that which
of these atoms represent Cu, Al and O in Plots . Do help me to identify
them . Can anyone label them on Plots and send them to me .

Is there any way to display the names of atoms in electron density Plot in wien2k or by using xcrysden ?
Looking for warm responce