[Wien] Commandline: x nn

Gavin Abo gsabo at crimson.ua.edu
Sun Apr 29 17:16:05 CEST 2012

As the error indicates, the executable file nn is missing.

Recompile all in siteconfig (selection R, then A) should fix the problem
except if compile time errors are reported at the end.

You can also check the compile.msg file in the directory
/home/mohamed/wien2k/SRC_nn in a text editor for details as there may be
a problem with your compiler options in siteconfig (under selection O).