[Wien] symmetry converts "hexagonal structure" to "orthorhombic structure"

Laurence Marks L-marks at northwestern.edu
Sun Apr 29 19:16:55 CEST 2012

Someone (Peter?) will need to answer this -- I reproduce what you find
and I don't see it immediately.

But on a deeper level, why are you choosing a cell without inversion
symmetry? I suspect that if you analyze a bit more you will find one
with inversion symmetry which will be faster as well as more accurate.