[Wien] Repair Job

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Wed Aug 1 11:30:45 CEST 2012

Usually, you just resubmit your job. Ideally, you can add    -NI  to the
run_lapw   runsp_lapw   line.

Only in the exceptional cases, where the computer crashed in mixer either during writing of case.clmsum
or writing case.broyd*, one would need to     cp case.clmsum_old case.clmsum    (and do no not use  -NI)