[Wien] manuscript on ulexite and probertite

Zhou Bing umbingz at isl.ac.cn
Thu Aug 9 13:58:54 CEST 2012

Dear Stefaan,

I have tried to avoid disturbing you for a couples weeks, now I am desperate for your further instructions and helps, I hope you can forgive me and continue the little project about ulexite. Surely I have already taken the lesson.

Attached please find the manuscript about NMR and electronic analysis of ulexite, which is mainly based on your instructions and ideas although I may not understand them completely and correctly, thus, could you please take a look and give me more suggestions or comments?

I hope you are not disappointed by the manuscript, especially by the figures and DOS, electronic structural analysis in it, since it is still in a very initial stage and I am working on the figures intensively, with your efforts, I am very confident it will become a nice publication.

Take your time and take care!

Bing