[Wien] Discontinuity in volume optimization curve

Laurence Marks L-marks at northwestern.edu
Fri Aug 10 20:10:51 CEST 2012

Repeating the email won't get a faster response, it is likely to annoy.

Nobody can help you at the moment since nobody has any idea exactly
what you are talking about as you have not provided the data showing a
discontinuity or anything like enough information (k-points, case.in0
values, case.struct file). All they can do is guess, and I for one am
not feeling inspired to do that this afternoon.

--
Professor Laurence Marks
Northwestern University