[Wien] Calculation of band gap using PBE0 and YS-PBE0

tran at theochem.tuwien.ac.at tran at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Thu Aug 23 21:26:17 CEST 2012

Hi,

If the 2nd and 3rd lines of case.inhf are

T            screened (T) or unscreened (F)
0.165        lambda

then it is the screened YS-PBE0 which is used. For the unscreened PBE0,
the 2nd line should be

F            screened (T) or unscreened (F)

and the 3rd line absent. The description of case.inhf is on page 97
of the UG.

F. Tran