[Wien] Fwd: problem with display of SCF results with Wi2ek version 8

Muhammad Sajjad sajjadpu at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 06:03:37 CEST 2012

Respected Group Members
I am running wien version 8 on a machine of type Dell Core I5 Desktop
with operating system FEDORA17 (64 BIT) , fortran compiler
"intel_fortran_composer_xe_2011_lin". The purpose of my calculations
is to get quantity ELECTRON DENSITY (ED) and DOS. I have completed SCF
but when i try to get ED & DOS then the plots do not appear.what does
happen there, i have attached it herewith the mail. please see the
attachment. even though i have installed gnuplot with command yum
install gnuplot.
Also when i run SCF with 11 version then it works but i want to use 8
version as i have some problems with version 11.  Please help me in
this regard. In advance, thanks a lot.

Kind Regards
M. Sajjad