[Wien] Error in (x joint) calculating optical properties.

Gavin Abo gsabo at crimson.ua.edu
Mon Aug 27 19:15:56 CEST 2012

By "touch"  you mean just click on the file? No, it is a command line or
terminal program that is usually installed on Linux systems:

http://www.howtogeek.com/74667/how-to-use-touch-to-create-empty-files-and-modify-timestamps/

In the graphic user interface (GUI) where you can click, you can
probably right-click and create each empty file (LDA.symmat1 or
LDA.symmat2) from a selection in the menu.