[Wien] zfft3d.F

Gavin Abo gsabo at crimson.ua.edu
Sat Dec 1 01:55:20 CET 2012

I just checked the full 12.1 again.  I do see zfft3d.o as you say in the
Makefile.  I used siteconfig.  I think my Makefile was replaced by
Makefile.orig.  I don't know who wrote fftw2/3.  If you have to remove a
file, I think you want to remove zfft3d.f and not zfft3d.F.  I think
zfft3d.F was the original file in Wien2k 11.1.  zfft3d.f was probably an
intermediate file used to help make the new fft module.