[Wien] zfft3d.F

Laurence Marks L-marks at northwestern.edu
Sat Dec 1 15:48:04 CET 2012

Thanks. There might be a minor bug in line 311-2 of fft_modules.F which are

        call fftw3d_f77_mpi_create_plan(backward_plan, MPI_COMM_WORLD,&
                                        N1, N2, N3, FFTW_FORWARD,
FFTW_ESTIMATE)

FFTW_BACKWARD here is consistent with the earlier versions. The difference
is small, in the last two digits of the PW's in case.vns.

There is a similar inconsistency in lapw2 although I do not see any
difference in the result.

Professor Laurence Marks
Northwestern University
www.numis.northwestern.edu 1-847-491-3996