[Wien] case.r2v, case.vtotal, case.vcoul is empty file

liujuan804 at sina.com liujuan804 at sina.com
Thu Dec 20 02:22:48 CET 2012

 Dear Prof. Blaha
In the wien2k userguide, we are told that the total or exchange-correlation potential file can be generated by lapw0.
Today I check all results of my calculations (many cases), there are empty in case.vcoul, case.r2v and case. vtotal files.  So I can not use lapw5 to get potential barrier.
I run x lapw0 and run_lapw -i 1 , but I can not get the effective potential files.
I am a long-experienced user of wien2k, I don't know what's wrong with it. Could you give me some guidance?
Best regards,
Dr LiuJuan