[Wien] Query from your JPCM paper

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Thu Dec 20 11:04:33 CET 2012

R_WS is a sphere, which for monoatomic cells is equal the cell-volume
and thus these spheres are overlapping.

The RMTs are of course smaller (non-overlapping). Obviously, I cannot
remember the exact values or RMT after almost 20 years. Most likely they
are the default-RMTs of WIEN2k, although I doubt that WIEN95 had
something like setrmt_lapw.....