[Wien] Some interesting observation with "runsp_lapw -so -orb"on Mac OSX

Gavin Abo gsabo at crimson.ua.edu
Mon Dec 24 20:37:26 CET 2012

Your statement in lapwso.f never runs:

! find out whether orb potential should be added (iorbpot=1)
       if(iunit.eq.12)then
          iorbpot=1
       endif

It gets skipped over by the goto 11 in:

       DO 10 I = LEN(fname), 1, -1
          IF (fname(I:I) .EQ. '.') THEN
             IF (fname(i+1:i+4) .eq. 'in1c') flcom=.true.
             goto 11
          ENDIF
    10 CONTINUE

You could put the statement before, but not after the DO 10 section.