[Wien] Some interesting observation with "runsp_lapw -so -orb"on Mac OSX

Laurence Marks L-marks at northwestern.edu
Tue Dec 25 18:43:18 CET 2012

To repeat an earlier suggestion, why not add an inquire statement (or more
than one at different locations) to check the file name (print it).
Sometimes the compilation option -c helps. It could be something different
from what you think. Just a thought.

Professor Laurence Marks
Northwestern University
www.numis.northwestern.edu 1-847-491-3996