[Wien] Reg:structure generation

Stefaan Cottenier Stefaan.Cottenier at UGent.be
Wed Feb 8 17:47:33 CET 2012

I guess that when you say you expect 2 formula units per unit cell, you
mean 2 formula units per *conventional* unit cell. However, WIEN2k needs
only the *primitive* unit cell. For a body centered group as this one,
the primitive cell is one half of the conventional one.

Stefaan