[Wien] help required

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Wed Feb 8 21:09:42 CET 2012

No, this matrix is NOT always the identity + a translation.

If you are not familiar with symmetry (eg. cannot understand which
symmetry operations would transform in Si the two atoms into each
other), than just forget the AFM option and just run it as
spin-polarized case.
Just meke sure that you flip the spins properly in case.inst and then
after a spin-polarized init use runsp.