[Wien] hex2rhomb

ben amara imen imen.benamara5 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 10:05:28 CET 2012

Hello,

I am trying to determine the structure band of a crystal with a
rhombohedral structure. The atomic positions, which i have, are only given
for the hexagonal structure. I have followed all instructions, which are
mentioned in the guide, for lattice parameters and i have convert the
hexagonal atomic positions by “ x hex2rhomb”. But the code doesn’t accept
these new positions and again ask me to convert them in rhombohedral atomic
positions.

What can i do? Can you help me please and Thanks in advance.