[Wien] Decomposition of orbitals through ISPLIT in .qtl file

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Sun Feb 12 22:04:23 CET 2012

I did not think it will make problems when I specify sometimes the
"chemical" notation ( like pz, dz2,....) and sometimes just the
"physical" angular mpmentum quantum number "l". So 0=s, 1=p, 2=d,....
and of course: 1 = (PZ,PX+PY),.....

PS; Everything in WIEN2k has "historic roots". At the beginning we could
do a decomposition just according to "l", thus I put 0,1,2,3,...