[Wien] Wien w2web-job

Celine Hin celhin at vt.edu
Mon Feb 13 23:47:07 CET 2012

Dear Prof. Blaha,

Thanks a lot for your answer. I still have the following problem:

i) the w2web-job file is not being created. If I manually create a file
w2web-job "touch w2web-job" and then set write protection attribute using
"chattr +i". When I submit the job using w2web it doesn't report any errors.
Which confirms that file is not being created, as I would have expected an
error to be displayed.

ii) the qsub-wienjob_lapw does contain the line "cp $WIENROOT/qsub-job0_lapw
job2"

I have created qsub-job0_lapw bases qsub-job0_sge and it exists in
$WIENROOT.

Best regards,
Celine Hin.