[Wien] mBJ conflicts with SO?

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Tue Feb 14 13:23:32 CET 2012

Now for the first time youreport some important detail:

case.grr contains only ****

Guess, which step produces this file ??

and check the corresponding output0_grr file.

Apparently it has problems in calculating   grad rho / rho

Maybe the following helps:   Do first a scf calculation with SO in PBE,
and then switch to mBJ.