[Wien] problem regarding PDOS

Pooja Rana pooja_fizix at ymail.com
Thu Feb 16 12:34:51 CET 2012

Respected Prof. Blaha and all dear Wien2k users,

A very Good after noon to all.

During calculations for PDOS, a problem "QTL not supported" occurs, due to which i am not able to get the PDOS.
 I have already successfully calculated the PDOS for the various systems without any such type of problem.
I have tried with new directory and with new calculations in order to resolve the problem for several times but it doesn't works.

Kindly give me some suggestions how to get rid of this problem.

Many thanks in advance,

with regards,

Pooja Rana
Research Scholar
School of Studies In Physics
Jiwaji University, GWALIOR - 474011 (M.P.), INDIA