[Wien] lda+u calculation

Laurence Marks L-marks at northwestern.edu
Fri Feb 17 00:44:33 CET 2012

If all other things are the same, the lowest energy is correct
(variational principle). Probably the spin state is different in the
two cases.

But...please ensure that you really have both converged. Assuming that
you have a recent version, do a "grep -e :MV case.scf" (with case
replaced as appropriate). The % value should be small for true
convergence; if it is not you do not have real convergence
(technically it is called a "trap").