[Wien] Problems in generating case.struct using shell script and overlapping of spheres with error in lapw1

Madhav Ghimire ghimire.mpg at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 07:03:07 CET 2012

Dear Jose,
     For the generation of structure file, Can I generate a case. struct
file without using the graphical interface. In wien2k userguide, it ask us
to use w2web to generate the structure file. I want to generate a structure
file without using w2web (graphical interface).
In the meantime, as you mentioned in your last mail, I have checked the
RmtKmax ranging between 3 to 8. But then also I observe the error as:
Error in LAPW1
 'INILPW' - can't open unit:
18
 'INILPW' -        filename:
bise.vsp
 'INILPW' -          status: old          form:
formatted
 'LAPW1' - INILPW aborted unsuccessfully.
Hope someone might have resolved this. If still there is any possibility,
please kindly inform. Thanks for your kind suggestion.
Regards
M. P. Ghimire

M. P. Ghimire