[Wien] Problems in generating case.struct using shell script and overlapping of spheres with error in lapw1

L D lyuka17 at mail.ru
Fri Feb 17 07:08:37 CET 2012

>     Bi2Se3 with the given
>     lattice parameters and atomic positions for space group R3m (166).
>     The atomic positions along (x, y, z) are as follows:
>     Bi = 0, 0. 0.40046
>     Se (1) = 0, 0, 0.2097
>     Se (2) = 0, 0, 0
>     when I select l start =-6 or -9 it shows that core
>     charge leaks out of the spheres

You'd better send the struct file for us to see the problem exactly.

Best wishes
   Lyudmila Dobysheva
Phys.-Techn. Institute of Ural Br. of Russian Ac. of Sci.
426001 Izhevsk, ul.Kirova 132
RUSSIA
Tel.:7(3412) 442118 (home), 218988(office), 250614(Fax)
E-mail: lyu at otf.pti.udm.ru
          lyuka17 at mail.ru
Skype:  lyuka17, lyuka18
http://fti.udm.ru/content/view/25/103/lang,english/