[Wien] gnuplot

Laurence Marks L-marks at northwestern.edu
Tue Feb 21 04:19:21 CET 2012

You probably need to ensure that your PATH environmental parameter (in
bash, change for csh) includes the proper directory for gnuplot and is
exported. Please google what PATH is in unix, and lookup how to use
commands such as "which" to check.

Professor Laurence Marks
Northwestern University
www.numis.northwestern.edu 1-847-491-3996