[Wien] how to define magnetic moments in directions other than Z-axis

Rocquefelte Xavier.Rocquefelte at cnrs-imn.fr
Wed Feb 22 07:23:18 CET 2012

It corresponds to a non-collinear magnetic situation.
You should use WIENNCM if you want to properly describe this magnetic
arrangement.
However, in a first step did you simply tried to calculate the energy of
the AFM structure without taking into account the orientation in space
of the atomic magnetic moments?
It will give you a first idea (in a collinear way).

Regards

Xavier