[Wien] plz help required

Laurence Marks L-marks at northwestern.edu
Wed Feb 22 14:13:58 CET 2012

One method is to use software such as Cryscon or Crystalmaker to do much of
the work for you, creating a cif file which you import into Wien2k.

Alternatively, you can use pen, paper and some thinking to work out the
initial atomic positions.

Professor Laurence Marks
Northwestern University
www.numis.northwestern.edu 1-847-491-3996