[Wien] DOS map for TiC

Rocquefelte Xavier.Rocquefelte at cnrs-imn.fr
Mon Feb 27 16:52:02 CET 2012

You have two different solutions:
1/ use the w2web interface and select TOTAL DOS
2/ edit the case.int file. You will have a file as:

Title
  -0.50 0.002 1.500 0.003   EMIN, DE, EMAX, Gauss-broadening(>de)
     1                      NUMBER OF DOS-CASES specified below
     0    1   total         atom, case=column in qtl-header, label
     1    1   Atom1 tot
     1    2   Atom1 s
     1    3   Atom1 p
     2    1   Atom2 tot

At the line 4, you see 2 numbers.
The first one define the atom number. If you put 0, it means that
consider all atoms in the unit cell.
The second one define the column number in the case.qtl file. If you use
the column 1, you will plot the total DOS.

For more details, look at the userguide, where the case.int file is
defined (see TETRA program).

Best Regards

Xavier