[Wien] problem of w2web

Zhou Bing umbingz at isl.ac.cn
Tue Feb 28 06:31:33 CET 2012

Dear all,
No matter how hard I tried, I can not plot the diagrams of electron density and DOS using w2web: my w2web window on PC computer either shows diagram nor produces hardcopy in ps format.
Although Xmanager can show electron density map and produce file in ps format, Xmanager failed in showing DOS map with problem of "x11".
Could you please let me know how to fix the w2web/Xmanager problem? your comments, suggestions and instructions are highly apppreciated!
Best wishes,
Bing