[Wien] problem in making case.vectorup_1

Samaneh J samjavan at gmail.com
Wed Feb 29 16:02:04 CET 2012

Thank you for the answer,
 for sure I made the machine file according to the UG.
this is my .machines
granularity:1
1:localhost
1:localhost
1:localhost
1:localhost

then, as I mentioned testpara_lapw worked properly
still you think it is the problem of machine files?
if yes I would real the userguide again and thanks for
your attention.