[Wien] SYMPOSIUM/BORDEAUX/JUNE2012

s.matar at u-bordeaux1.fr s.matar at u-bordeaux1.fr
Fri Jan 6 14:30:24 CET 2012

Dear colleagues,

It is our pleasure to announce the 4th Symposium on Structure-Property
relationships in Solid State Materials (SPSSM-2012),

University Bordeaux 1, Bordeaux, France, 24-29 June 2012.

This international symposium follows the previous symposia held at Bordeaux
(2006),Nantes (2008), and Stuttgart (2010).

The meeting will be devoted mainly to structure-property relationships in
magnetic,optical, electronic, and functional materials. The goal is to
highlight how the physical properties of materials are related to their
structure and/or chemical composition and how these properties may be
modified by varying the nature of the chemical bonds, the strength of the
electron-electron interaction, the dopant concentration, etc.

This symposium will provide opportunities for experimental and theoretical
solid state chemists, physicists and materials scientists to share their
knowledge and expertise.
Details of the symposium, including registration and abstract submission,
can be found at http://www.spssm4.com

Download the Conference Flyer at http://www.spssm4.com/img/flyer-1.pdf
Deadlines:
Abstract submission: March 4, 2012
Early registration: April 15, 2012

We are looking  forward to meet you at the symposium,

The Organizing commitee,

Antoine Villesuzanne (ICMCB, Bordeaux)
Mike Whangbo (NCSU, Raleigh)
Stéphane Jobic (IMN, Nantes)
Jürgen Köhler (MPI Stuttgart)
D. Carlier-Larregaray, V. Cosseron, C. Delmas, A. Garcia, E. Gaudin, B.
Glorieux, S. Matar (ICMCB)