[Wien] PBS

Yundi Quan quanyundi at gmail.com
Sun Jan 8 05:07:57 CET 2012

Thank all for helping to tackle this problem. Actually, my system
administrator seems to have done something which makes my life much easier.
Now, everything is done automatically. When the job is killed, I will get
the following.
-------- .machine0 : 80 processors
 Child id           1 Process termination signal received
 Child id           2 Process termination signal received
 Child id           3 Process termination signal received
 Child id           4 Process termination signal received
 Child id           5 Process termination signal received
 Child id           6 Process termination signal received
 Child id           7 Process termination signal received
 Child id          19 Process termination signal received
 Child id          24 Process termination signal received
 Child id          35 Process termination signal received
 Child id          40 Process termination signal received
 Child id          77 Process termination signal received
 Child id          53 Process termination signal received
 Child id          59 Process termination signal received
 Child id          69 Process termination signal received
 Child id          20 Process termination signal received
 Child id          28 Process termination signal received
 Child id          37 Process termination signal received
 Child id          42 Process termination signal received
 Child id          72 Process termination signal received
 Child id          48 Process termination signal received
 Child id          57 Process termination signal received
 Child id          70 Process termination signal received
 Child id          21 Process termination signal received
 Child id          25 Process termination signal received
 Child id          32 Process termination signal received
 Child id          46 Process termination signal received
 Child id          73 Process termination signal received
 Child id          49 Process termination signal received
 Child id          60 Process termination signal received
 Child id          64 Process termination signal received
 Child id          23 Process termination signal received
 Child id          26 Process termination signal received
 Child id          33 Process termination signal received
 Child id          41 Process termination signal received
 Child id          76 Process termination signal received
 Child id          50 Process termination signal received
 Child id          56 Process termination signal received
 Child id          68 Process termination signal received
 Child id          17 Process termination signal received
 Child id          27 Process termination signal received
 Child id          38 Process termination signal received
 Child id          47 Process termination signal received
 Child id          78 Process termination signal received
 Child id          51 Process termination signal received
 Child id          62 Process termination signal received
 Child id          65 Process termination signal received
 Child id          18 Process termination signal received
 Child id          30 Process termination signal received
 Child id          34 Process termination signal received
 Child id          43 Process termination signal received
 Child id          74 Process termination signal received
 Child id          52 Process termination signal received
 Child id          58 Process termination signal received
 Child id          66 Process termination signal received
 Child id          22 Process termination signal received
 Child id          31 Process termination signal received
 Child id          39 Process termination signal received
 Child id          44 Process termination signal received
 Child id          75 Process termination signal received
 Child id          54 Process termination signal received
 Child id          61 Process termination signal received
 Child id          67 Process termination signal received
 Child id          16 Process termination signal received
 Child id          29 Process termination signal received
 Child id          36 Process termination signal received
 Child id          45 Process termination signal received
 Child id          79 Process termination signal received
 Child id          55 Process termination signal received
 Child id          63 Process termination signal received

Yundi

On Fri, Jan 6, 2012 at 7:35 AM, Florent Boucher <Florent.Boucher at cnrs-imn.fr