[Wien] iterative diagonalization crashes

Gavin Abo gsabo at crimson.ua.edu
Sun Jan 8 17:17:38 CET 2012

Not sure how to fix it, but here is what the error should mean:

*  INFO    (output) INTEGER
*          = 0: successful exit
* < 0: if INFO = -i, the i-th argument had an illegal value
* *> 0: if INFO = i, D(i,i) = 0; the matrix is singular and its*
* *inverse could not be computed.*

from

http://www.netlib.org/lapack/double/dsytri.f