[Wien] (no subject)

Laurence Marks L-marks at northwestern.edu
Wed Jan 11 13:03:20 CET 2012

No, there is almost certainly no connection between the mixing greed and
your error.

My guess is that you have made a mistake with your structure, for instance
not using the RMTs suggested during the initialization, confusing atomic
units for Amgstroms or similar. Did you look at you structure using Xcrygen
or similar and check it?

Professor Laurence Marks
Northwestern University
www.numis.northwestern.edu 1-847-491-3996