[Wien] Need help regarding Wien2k installtion

Gavin Abo gsabo at crimson.ua.edu
Sun Jan 15 05:31:55 CET 2012

*Ubuntu 10.04 Long Term Support - 64 bit version*:

http://www.ubuntu.com/download/ubuntu/download

Note: Intel Fortran Composer XE with latest Ubuntu 11.10 is unsupported,
you can use at your own risk.

*For IFC and MKL, Intel Fortran Composer XE update 3 (or 4) is recommend
for "Intel processors"*.  Use latest or other Composer XE versions at
your own risk, because certain ones have been reported not to work right
on Wien2k  (as previously mentioned in the mailing list).

Note: Using Update 8 'seems' to work fine for "AMD processors".

*Use latest version of Wien2k from the website.*

Kind Regards,

Gavin