[Wien] XCPOT3 - Error

Laurence Marks L-marks at northwestern.edu
Tue Jan 17 18:27:03 CET 2012

 grep -e "XCPOT3 -" $WIENROOT/*/*.f
$WIENROOT/*/*.F/opt/Wien2k_Test/SRC_lapw0/setff1.f:      STOP 'XCPOT3
- Error'/opt/Wien2k_Test/SRC_lapw0/setff2.f:      STOP 'XCPOT3 -
Error'/opt/Wien2k_Test/SRC_lapw0/setfft.f:      STOP 'XCPOT3 - Error'
Looking at the end of these files, they all indicate something wrong
with the fft sizes, and you should have more information in
lapw0.error.

Probably a format error in case.in0, case.inm, case.inc.