[Wien] Compilation error in wien2k

Ramkumar Thapa r.k.thapa at gmail.com
Sat Jan 21 15:17:56 CET 2012

Dear Dr. Sanjay,
We are running wien2k code(2008) in centos5.1(64bits) with ifort 10.1.021
and mkl 9.1 with no problems at all.We have installed it in HP Laptop with
corei3 processor. Also, in centos 6.0 (64), we have installed wien2k 11.1
ver with ifort composerxe-2011.5.220 updates and mkl 12.0 in corei7
machines.
One has to be carefull with OPTIONS (in wien2k) during installation for the
locations of exactly the compilers, mkl files and libraries, plus make
changes in .bashrc. depending on machines and version. Very useful hints
had been suggested already in wien2k mails by Prof. Lawrence, Prof. Peter,
Dr. S. Jalali, Prof. Gerhard etc. You should have no problem now.
Regards and best wishes,
Prof.R.K.Thapa
Physics Deptt
Mizoram University