[Wien] EFG contributions (valence/lattice) in WIEN2K

Dimitri Bogdanovski dimitri.bogdanovski at ac.rwth-aachen.de
Fri Jul 27 16:03:23 CEST 2012

Thank you very much for your assistance, Stefaan - the problem is solved.

Regards,
Dimitri

--
Dimitri Bogdanovski

Moderne Strukturanalytik komplexer chemischer Systeme (AK Haarmann) / Junior Research Group for Modern Structure Analysis

Institut für Anorganische Chemie  der RWTH Aachen / Institute of Inorganic Chemistry, RWTH Aachen University

AC-Nebengebäude (Gebäude 2010) / AC secondary building (building 2010)
Raum/room N112

Landoltweg 1
D-52074 Aachen