[Wien] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

SURESH Suresh_C_Goyal via LinkedIn member at linkedin.com
Mon Jun 4 09:43:46 CEST 2012

LinkedIn
------------

    SURESH Suresh_C_Goyal requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Saeid,

- SURESH

Accept invitation from SURESH Suresh_C_Goyal
http://www.linkedin.com/e/hkdd2o-h318guz7-34/77q4aLF8a-dbNmmcGlp90DOvAVARfBOcUAZW3ymqWXObQhS/blk/I215095457_130/6lColZJrmZznQNdhjRQnOpBtn9QfmhBt71BoSd1p65Lr6lOfP0PclYTdjgRej0Rcj99bPh8pPcRdA9JbPgMcjsScPsQcPsLrCBxbOYWrSlI/EML_comm_afe/?hs=false&tok=2GnUmK-KsLulg1

View invitation from SURESH Suresh_C_Goyal
http://www.linkedin.com/e/hkdd2o-h318guz7-34/77q4aLF8a-dbNmmcGlp90DOvAVARfBOcUAZW3ymqWXObQhS/blk/I215095457_130/c3cNnPsRd3kVc3kNcAALqnpPbOYWrSlI/svi/?hs=false&tok=0ARAA8pswLulg1

Why might connecting with SURESH Suresh_C_Goyal be a good idea?

SURESH Suresh_C_Goyal's connections could be useful to you:

After accepting SURESH Suresh_C_Goyal's invitation, check SURESH Suresh_C_Goyal's connections to see who else you may know and who you might want an introduction to. Building these connections can create opportunities in the future.

--
(c) 2012, LinkedIn Corporation