[Wien] x optic error

soumyajyoti haldar shaldar.mail at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 12:11:48 CEST 2012

Dear Prof. Blaha and Wien2k Users

I am also getting similar result. What may be the cause ?

On Thu, May 31, 2012 at 4:58 PM, shahram solimanpour <
shsolimanpour at gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear P.Blaha and Wien2k Users,
> i want  to calculate the optical properties using Wien2k_11.
> everything is ok, but when i execute  'x optic'  commend, the following
> error has occurred:
> cat: BaSn.875Mn.symmat_1up: No such file or directory
> cat: BaSn.875Mn.mommat_1up: No such file or directory
> cat: BaSn.875Mn.mat_diag_1up: No such file or directory
> cat: BaSn.875Mn.mme_1up: No such file or directory
> rm: cannot remove `BaSn.875Mn.symmat_1up': No such file or directory .
> I'll appreciate it if you could  assist me in this regrad and reply my
> email.
>
> Regards
> Shahram
>
> --
> تا کجا می برد این نقش به دیوار مرا ؟
> تا بدان جا که فرو می ماند
> چشم از دیدن و لب نیز ز گفتار مرا
>
> *$h at hr@m*

Soumyajyoti Haldar, PhD Student

Department of Physics and Astronomy, Materials Theory
Ångström Laboratory, Office Å13235 | Uppsala University
Box 516, SE-75120, Uppsala, SWEDEN

Phone: (+46) 18 471 5860
Mobile: (+46) 070 0399 394
http://www.physics.uu.se/en/page/soumyajyoti-haldar