[Wien] (no subject)

Lyudmila Dobysheva lyuka17 at mail.ru
Fri Jun 22 12:42:48 CEST 2012

On 22.06.2012 13:23, Mouna Mesbahi wrote:
> wien2k_11 and my system is CuInSe2 nonmagnetic calcul , but
> the system will stop in the third scf cycle stages the in lapw2 it
> displays" error in lapw2" note: the scf cycle 1 and 2 normal ending

Dear Mouna Mesbahi,

Nobody is able to solve the problem with such a small information from
you. You have to send error files, dayfile, struct file, describe
options of the fortran installation, WIEN2k compilation, your case
initialization and execution. After this, maybe, we'll be able to advice
you where to find the mistake.

Best wishes
   Lyudmila Dobysheva
Phys.-Techn. Institute of Ural Br. of Russian Ac. of Sci.
426001 Izhevsk, ul.Kirova 132
RUSSIA
Tel.:7(3412) 442118 (home), 218988(office), 250614(Fax)
E-mail: lyu at otf.pti.udm.ru
          lyuka17 at mail.ru
Skype:  lyuka17, lyuka18
http://fti.udm.ru/content/view/25/103/lang,english/