[Wien] Problem in LDA+U calculation

puday at iitk.ac.in puday at iitk.ac.in
Wed Jun 27 18:34:21 CEST 2012

Dear Hena,
I don't understand the inputs you are using.
You are putting...For example,
in case.indmc
1 2 3 2 index of 1st atom, number of L's, L1

What is the last digit(2) stands for?

Also in case.inorb

1  2  3  2   index of 1st atom, number of L's, L1

same question arises for the last digit (2).

Also you are applying U for three atoms but putting values of U and J (Ry)
for 5 atoms. Why?
0.53 0.07
0.43 0.07
0.53 0.07