[Wien] w2web

Gavin Abo gsabo at crimson.ua.edu
Sat Mar 3 22:49:37 CET 2012

Can we run Wien2k on single PC with icore 7 , 4GB RAM and 256 GB HD with
FEDORA 10

Yes, you should be able to run Wien2k on this PC.

Is it necessary to have a remote connection using ssh to use w2web

No, you should be able to run it from the PC (local machine).  When you
run w2web for the first time when following the installation steps
described in the user guide, you can set the hostname to localhost.