[Wien] the parameter of denominator in the file of case.in5

Rocquefelte Xavier.Rocquefelte at cnrs-imn.fr
Sun Mar 4 15:33:38 CET 2012

Dear Bing,

Let's consider an example. You want to plot the (a,b) plane with z = 1/4.
To do so, you should use the following file:

0 0 1 4 # origin of plot: x,y,z,denominator
4 0 0 4 # x-end of plot
0 4 0 4 # y-end of plot

But you can also use the following file:

0 0 4  16 # origin of plot: x,y,z,denominator
16 0 0 16 # x-end of plot
0 16 0 16 # y-end of plot

Or whatever you want, which will alow you to properly describe the plane
you want.
The denominator alllows you to specifies the coordinates using integer
numbers: ix, iy, iz - which divided by idv allows to have an accurate
position of your plane.

Hope that this example will be helpful.

Best regards

Xavier