[Wien] LAPW2C stop

Lyudmila Dobysheva lyuka17 at mail.ru
Mon Mar 5 10:11:43 CET 2012

03.03.2012 13:07, Zahia Aboub пишет:
> I use 40 atoms the LAPW2C not finished (he running 3 day )

Laurence is right that you use the system without symmetries that are
present there, though, maybe, you want just that case.
Nevertheless, I tested both cases (yours and that of Laurence). Your
structure file takes 16 minutes for 1 k-point with normal usual
settings, and the second takes 2 minutes. Three days is rather long even
for your file. So, either you took unusual parameters in other
initializing files, or there is something wrong in your
machine/compilation/options/...
Check how much time it takes for one k-point in both cases.

> the file structure is

Please, in the next letters, when you give initialized files, do it in
attachments: mailing programs often distort their content and manual
correction is then necessary to check them.

Best wishes
   Lyudmila Dobysheva
Phys.-Techn. Institute of Ural Br. of Russian Ac. of Sci.
426001 Izhevsk, ul.Kirova 132
RUSSIA
Tel.:7(3412) 442118 (home), 218988(office), 250614(Fax)
E-mail: lyu at otf.pti.udm.ru
          lyuka17 at mail.ru
Skype:  lyuka17, lyuka18
http://fti.udm.ru/content/view/25/103/lang,english/