[Wien] Boltztrap

ali ghafari aaghafari at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 6 11:23:33 CET 2012

Dear users

I calculated the transport properties by Boltztrap. I want to plot carrier concentration vs Temperature. regarding to UG the carrier and temperature are in the 3rd and 2rd columns of case.trace, respectively. But relative to 1rd column there is a different values for carrier in the certain temperature. I can't understand which part of 3rd shows the exact carrier concentration for plotting vs Temperature.
Any comments, suggestions  are highly appreciated
Best Regards
Ali