[Wien] Core separation energy & RMT, please let us know the values

泉 康雄 yizumi at faculty.chiba-u.jp
Fri Mar 9 04:38:56 CET 2012

Dear wien2k users:

Thank you for kind replies from Dr. Rocquefelte and Dr. Cottenier.  When
we begin to start wien2k for zinc oxide, the R0 value for zinc is set to
0.0001.  This is the problem.  We asked the installation of wien2k to
computer company, and I cannot know how the R0 value is modified for our
calculations.  Please let us know whether we should edit an initial
setting file for R0 value or not and whether our  wien2k installation
was not complete or not.  Thank you.

Dr. Yasuo Izumi