[Wien] (no subject)

Saba Sabeti raskolnikof6028 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 14 22:28:37 CET 2012

Dear all users
I encountered an error during my supercell+so calculations and regarding the force majeure situation I'm in, I am in need of your emergency assisstance!
In spite of all without errors scf runs(without so and with so both), I encountered "error in parallel lapwso" just in "x lapwso -c -p" step of ploting bandstructure commands.
While both first run and the second(with so) and even "x lapwso -c -p" runs in parallel!
and despite this error I can plot the bandstructure, but of course it was not the diagram I expected.
best thanks and regards
--Saba Sabetti